Do you want to be a part of a fast growing company worldwide with an entrepreneurial and dynamic company culture.
The company strives to delegate individual responsibility supported by short decision lines and dynamic management. That means a great individual influence and opportunity to accomplish relevant ideas.
Become a key player in the Specialty product team with focus on Transplant and Urology, one of the top priority areas.
The company is dedicated to talent development. For the right candidate there are plenty opportunities for personal development both within the Nordics and internationally.
The purpose of the Key Account Manager role is to manage all regional activities with internal and external stakeholders for designated territory and Brands. Manage day to day activities to drive designated brands uptake by working through the entire multilayer value chain to benefit customers, patients and the business.
Territory responsibility: Focus at Stockholm region.
Key Responsibilities include but is not limited to:
• To deliver the team performance contract and individual performance plan to meet or exceed sales targets within agreed budgets.
• Maximize access for our products in the region by identifying opportunities and build actions/solutions to overcome potential hurdles and/or opportunities.
• Development and execution of cross functional action plan (Account Plan).
• 1st degree in Life Science or equivalent.
• LIF certified.
• Swedish mother tongue and good written and spoken English.
• At least 3-5 years of working experience in the pharmaceutical environment, preferably min. 3 years from a similar position.
• Experience from Transplant and/or Urology is preferred but not a must.
For application or more information, please contact: Ingmar Karlsson, email@example.com or 070-9131331