Nordic Disease Area Lead - Breast Cancer
Are you an influencer that gets things done?
We are looking for a Nordic Disease Area Manager within breast cancer. You can live in any nordic country since this is a nordic position.
The company is one of the largest companies within oncology and has an extensive pipeline on the forefront of oncology.
If you are a smart, ambitious, agile and analytical person who is ready for the next step and challenge, this could be the position for you.
The Disease Area Leader is accountable for development, adaptation and implementation of global marketing and portfolio strategy for a disease area(s) and/or a range of products and indications on a local level. The Disease Area Leader provides effective cross functional leadership and is accountable for optimization of profitability, sales, market share and revenue growth in the short and long term.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Development & implementation of strategic and tactical plans:
• As Disease Area Team (DAT) leader be responsible for the development and implementation of effective strategic and tactical marketing plans for allocated product(s) across the country in line with company strategies.
• To adapt global promotional and campaign material to local needs and standards as well as producing local promotional material
• To lead and secure appropriate targeting, positioning and messaging across all customer segments as well as identify opportunities for life cycle management
• To manage and control local product performance and allocate resources according to set objectives and to adjust tactical plans accordingly.
• To effectively promote the product(s) within the organization
• To proactively and closely monitor local competitor activities as well as therapeutic trends and rising opportunities in the market
• To actively and continuously provide input on supply requirements to the logistics department
• To build strong relationships with relevant colleagues from RE and the global functions
• To develop and maintain strong working relationships with key opinion leaders and decision makers• Frequent interaction with customers – gathering insights and emerging needs to create innovative business opportunities and improve tactical plan • To develop value propositions based on insights to support pricing and market access strategy across customer groups
• To lead the cross-functional DAT team (development and execution of product plans, defining new business opportunities, etc.) and establish close co-operation with Market Access, Medical, Patient Access and HE & Pricing in the development and implementation of product(s) strategies and tactics
• To ensure most effective use of resource allocation.
• Secure monthly follow up and spending according to plan.
• To lead or participate in organizing activities related to key national and international congresses and meetings.
• To develop and continuously update own, field force and Market Access´ knowledge regarding therapies, allocated products and markets
• To secure adherence to company policies and guidelines
• To ensure that all AEs are brought to attention to the DS&E department within 24 H after receipt
• To support and develop a performance based culture that values and recognizes a clear focus on delivering superior patient outcomes
What you’ll bring to the role:
• University Degree in Sciences and/or in Business Administration
• Local language & English: very good written & spoken
• Brand Manager and operational marketing and/or sales Management experience.
• Previous experience from cross functional leadership/membership
For application or more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org