Probi AB is a Swedish publicly traded bioengineering company located in Lund. The vision of Probi is to help people live healthier lives by delivering effective and well-documented probiotics, with proven health benefits based on scientific research. Founded by scientist in Sweden in 1991, Probi is a multinational company with four sites, active in more than 40 markets around the world and holding over 400 patents worldwide. In 2017, Probi had a net sales of MSEK 612. The Probi share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, Mid Cap. Probi has about 5,000 shareholders.
Probi has experienced srong growth in recent years, partly organically through the acquisition of the US probiotuc company Nutraceutix in 2016. Read more at www.probi.com.
The company is now in an expansive stage and in cooperation with Mandly Search & Selection we are now recruiting a Marketing Coordinator.
As a Marketing coordinator you will support internal and external stakeholders. You will be part of a team responsible for marketing and communication activities on a global market.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Project management – coordination and preparation of marketing and communication activities such as tradeshows, conferences and events
- Production and creation of marketing material and sales support material; presentations, brochures and other marketing and promotional materials
- Help managing communication through website and social media, by ensuring correct and updated content as well as regular news posts
- Monitoring industry news and generate overviews and weekly reports to the organisation
- Coordination and management of trademark activities with internal and external stakeholders
- Support the internal artwork process for customer product packaging to secure correct use of Probi branding and trademark
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Advertising or equivalent
- At least two years’ marketing, advertising and/or graphic design experience
- Good project management, organisational/planning and execution skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Being a team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Being self-motivated, confident, energetic, and creative
- Experience from working in an international environment
- Previous experience and knowledge from the life science industry
- Experience of using the Adobe suite, such as Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Experience from working with digital marketing
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed. Please feel free to submit your application in English as soon as possible and no later than 17th December 2018 to email@example.com. For questions or more information please call recruitment consultant Pernilla Agardh at 072 -249 94 80.
Varje situation och jobb är unikt. Jobbet i sig ställer krav på kandidaterna samt företaget har sina egna förutsättningar. Utefter dina behov skräddarsyr vi en utomordentlig lösning med hjälp av följande metoder.