We are looking for an MSL responsible for non-promotional medical / scientific / development activities and interactions with HCPs and other relevant stakeholders with focus in Sweden and gastroenterology/hepatology. This is an exciting opportunity to join a European specialist pharmaceutical company with presence in all Nordic countries.
The company is in a restructure phase aiming to create an organisation able to pursue further growth with upcoming launches and strengthen focus towards Sweden. With a key account management approach and close collaboration between sales, marketing, medical and market access new products will be launched in a timely and efficient manner as well as accelerate growth of current portfolio is expected.
Overall job purpose:
- Engage in non-promotional medical / scientific / development activities and interactions with HCPs and other relevant stakeholders;
- Build and maintain relationship and collaboration with HCP and other relevant stakeholders.
You must have:
- Experience from similar position
- Business acumen with a good understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and healthcare arena
- Ability to clearly articulate complex scientific and clinical data in 1:1 and group settings
- Experience from gastroenterology/hepatology is a merit
Residency: Preferable in Stockholm region
Further information and application:
Josefin Fogelqvist, firstname.lastname@example.org or 070-847 91 00
Ingmar Karlsson, email@example.com or 070-9131331
Varje situation och jobb är unikt. Jobbet i sig ställer krav på kandidaterna samt företaget har sina egna förutsättningar. Utefter dina behov skräddarsyr vi en utomordentlig lösning med hjälp av följande metoder.