A global pharmaceutical company with presence in more than 100 countries is looking for an experienced Marketing and Sales Assistant to the Nordic office in Copenhagen with 30 employees.
Main purpose of job:
Provide support for the daily business activities related to the Marketing and Sales Team activities in Sweden, Denmark and Norway for all business units. Ensure and facilitate smooth and timely cross-functional operations and processes for office and field based staff.
• Support Marketing and Sales with day-to-day activities and tasks.
• Coordinate external activities, meetings and congresses, incl. preparation of contracts and invitations, distribution of materials, registration in relevant systems (e.g. Advance, Veeva, CRM) and to relevant authorities (e.g. IGN, LMI, ENLI), and booking hotels/flights/registrations for congresses.
• Prepare, organize and follow-up on internal meetings (e.g. cross-functional team meetings, sales conferences) and activities, incl. contracts, preparation of agenda and travel for participants, minutes and follow-up.
• Support teams with address lists from CRM system for mailings, etc.
• Coordinate certain projects, e.g. translation of materials, customer mailings, letters.
• Coordinate invoices and contracts, PO creation, coding of invoices as appropriate.
• Check and act on external e-mails sent to GRT (e.g. email@example.com).
• Book accommodation, taxi, etc., for guests upon request.
• Experience as assistant required.
• Experience in the Pharma industry is preferred.
• Experience with CRM systems is preferred.
• Fluent in Danish and proficient in English. Additional Scandinavian language is a plus.
You must be result driven, structured, self-motivated and has ability to effectively collaborate with others/build positive working relationships.
Contact: Ingmar Karlsson, firstname.lastname@example.org alt 070-9131331
Varje situation och jobb är unikt. Jobbet i sig ställer krav på kandidaterna samt företaget har sina egna förutsättningar. Utefter dina behov skräddarsyr vi en utomordentlig lösning med hjälp av följande metoder.